1993 (L) Mercedes-Benz 300 D in Stunning Condition and Low Mileage
- Mileage:69,200 miles
- Fuel Type:Diesel
- Engine Size:3.0L
- Maximum Speed:115 mph
- BHP:109 bhp
- Torque:100 ft-lb
- 0 to 62 mph:14.1 secs
We are delighted to present a much loved and cherished example of the great Mercedes W124 300D saloon.
It is in remarkable condition and is probably one of the best available. This car has only had 4 keepers from new with the previous owner for 10 years who kept it garaged and it was only driven in the dry. The quality of this car is amazing and needs to be seen to be appreciated.
There is a lovely history file for the car with invoices and MOT's. We have two sets of keys and the original manuals and service book. We have just serviced the car and has an MOT until October 2021.
This car is an absolute pleasure to drive and has a wonderful road presence. It looks stunning in Almandine Metallic Red with Black Leather interior that is in stunning condition. Features on the car also include a Sun Roof, Blaupunkt Tape Player, Collapsable Rear Head Rests and the Iconic Single Blade Windscreen Wiper.
This really is an excellent opportunity to own an original example of a modern design classic. Please visit our showroom which is only 2 miles from junction 11 of the M4 in Swallowfield, Berkshire to view our selection of high performance and prestige cars.
All of our vehicles are meticulously prepared and detailed to a standard that we are sure you will be absolutely delighted with. We can also help you with a range of very competitive and flexible finance options to make your purchase even easier.
Uber GT are proud winners of the 911uk Porsche Awards 'Porsche Customer Service Gold Award’ and Car Dealer Awards ‘Best Customer Care’.
Part Exchange always welcome.
- Had the 981 Spyder delivered today. Searched long and hard for the right car. Peter was honest about the car and it’s very minor shortcomings. It was refreshing to converse with a car dealer that really knew his car and really understood the customer. My franchise dealer experiences have not been this rosy. I am so impressed.I will most certainly be returning to p/x for the right GT3 when finances and stock allow! p.s. The follow up call from Peter to check everything was ok was the icing on the cake.Darren E, Porsche 981 Spyder
- I sold my 2018 Porsche Cayman S through UberGT who were thoroughly professional from the opening discussion I first held with them to the close of the sale and money transfer straight through to my bank. Nick has worked in this industry for years and I think it shows; he made the whole experience very easy and at no time did I doubt the legitimacy of Uber GT as a trustworthy reliable company to do business with. I would very much recommend them to my friends, family and colleagues. Hopefully when I am given the green light to buy another toy by the budget holder in my family, I will certainly ... Read MoreMartyn Q, 718 Cayman S
- Uber GT serviced both our cars this year. They collected them from our home and delivered them back again. Both had been valeted inside and out at no extra charge. The cost of the services was very reasonable. They are very personable and professional staff. Honestly, what more could you ask for?Melanie R
- Very happy with the service & MOT Uber GT did on my car. Came in cheaper than originally quoted. Professional and friendly company. Definitely use again.John Kelly
- Amazing classic and sports cars at a lovely relaxed rural setting.Andrew M
- Great experience of buying my Mk1 escort RS2000 from the guys at Uber GT. Andrew made the experience of buying very pleasant and he and the team there are very enthusiatic and knowledgeable about the cars they sell. Fabulous collection and range of vehicles they have for sale. Hopefully do business with them again.Bob M, Escort RS
- A huge thank you to Nick and Peter for making my first Porsche acquisition such a pleasurable experience (in spite of COVID !). Knowledgeable, professional and extremely friendly, they let me take as much time as I needed to make my decision and I never felt under any pressure to buy. The car itself is immaculate and they went the extra mile to ensure everything was right, down to the smallest detail. Highly recommended and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another car from them.David W, 718 Cayman S
- Superb service, above and beyond what I expected. An amazing car to boot. Highly recommend. Thank you guys.Steve H, M4 Convertible
- I had the pleasure of buying a beautiful custom-built Triumph Bobber from Andrew at Uber GT. I had been looking for another Bobber after my old bike had an unsolicited encounter with a Range Rover! From start to finish I cannot fault my experience with Uber GT. Andrew is a true gent and I would whole-heartedly recommend Uber GT to anyone. Thank you for getting me back on the road again.Miranda B, Triumph Bobber Custom
- Recently bought an RS6. Car was immaculate, and exactly as stated. Peter was extremely helpful & responsive with all communications. I just wish authorised dealers (like Audi & BMW) were more like this, but I know that may be asking too much!Thoroughly recommend.....Max T, Audi RS6 Avant
- Mileage69,200 miles
- Fuel TypeDiesel
- Engine Size3.0L
- Maximum Speed115 mph
- BHP109 bhp
- Torque100 ft-lb
- 0 to 62 mph14.1 secs
- Body TypeSaloon
- ColourAlmandine Red
- Interior TrimBlack Leather
- Year1993 (L)
- Height1,446 mm
- Length4,740 mm
- Width1,884 mm
- Engine Euro Status0
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven AxleRWD
- Engine Capacity2,996 cc
- Steering WheelRHD
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)14.1 secs
- BHP109 bhp
- Maximum Speed115 mph
- Torque100 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities