1993 (L) Mercedes-Benz 300 D in Stunning Condition and Low Mileage
- Mileage:69,200 miles
- Fuel Type:Diesel
- Engine Size:3.0L
- Maximum Speed:115 mph
- BHP:109 bhp
- Torque:100 ft-lb
- 0 to 62 mph:14.1 secs
We are delighted to present a much loved and cherished example of the great Mercedes W124 300D saloon.
It is in remarkable condition and is probably one of the best available. This car has only had 4 keepers from new with the previous owner for 10 years who kept it garaged and it was only driven in the dry. The quality of this car is amazing and needs to be seen to be appreciated.
There is a lovely history file for the car with invoices and MOT's. We have two sets of keys and the original manuals and service book. We have just serviced the car and has an MOT until October 2021.
This car is an absolute pleasure to drive and has a wonderful road presence. It looks stunning in Almandine Metallic Red with Black Leather interior that is in stunning condition. Features on the car also include a Sun Roof, Blaupunkt Tape Player, Collapsable Rear Head Rests and the Iconic Single Blade Windscreen Wiper.
This really is an excellent opportunity to own an original example of a modern design classic. Please visit our showroom which is only 2 miles from junction 11 of the M4 in Swallowfield, Berkshire to view our selection of high performance and prestige cars.
All of our vehicles are meticulously prepared and detailed to a standard that we are sure you will be absolutely delighted with. We can also help you with a range of very competitive and flexible finance options to make your purchase even easier.
Uber GT are proud winners of the 911uk Porsche Awards 'Porsche Customer Service Gold Award’ and Car Dealer Awards ‘Best Customer Care’.
Part Exchange always welcome.
- A huge thank you to Nick and Peter for making my first Porsche acquisition such a pleasurable experience (in spite of COVID !). Knowledgeable, professional and extremely friendly, they let me take as much time as I needed to make my decision and I never felt under any pressure to buy. The car itself is immaculate and they went the extra mile to ensure everything was right, down to the smallest detail. Highly recommended and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another car from them.David W, 718 Cayman S
- Superb service, above and beyond what I expected. An amazing car to boot. Highly recommend. Thank you guys.Steve H, M4 Convertible
- I had the pleasure of buying a beautiful custom-built Triumph Bobber from Andrew at Uber GT. I had been looking for another Bobber after my old bike had an unsolicited encounter with a Range Rover! From start to finish I cannot fault my experience with Uber GT. Andrew is a true gent and I would whole-heartedly recommend Uber GT to anyone. Thank you for getting me back on the road again.Miranda B, Triumph Bobber Custom
- Recently bought an RS6. Car was immaculate, and exactly as stated. Peter was extremely helpful & responsive with all communications. I just wish authorised dealers (like Audi & BMW) were more like this, but I know that may be asking too much!Thoroughly recommend.....Max T, Audi RS6 Avant
- Thank you Uber GT for the amazing service. From start to finish a high professional and enjoyable experience. The initial video tour of the car gave us a great impression of the vehicle and confident to put a pre-viewing deposit down and we were not disappointed. In such uncertain and strange times it was impressive how Uber GT handled the situation and sale. The flowers were a lovely touch and we are enjoying having the GTS add to our Porsche line up on the driveway!Mike B, Porsche Macan GTS
- I dealt with Peter from start to finish when purchasing my M140i. The whole experience was a pleasure from initial discussion on the phone to the day I viewed and drove the car away. The day I viewed the vehicle with my wife was extremely relaxed, Peter left me to it for as long as I wanted to have a good look around the car (amongst some of the other beautiful vehicles they have! Especially ‘that’ stunning dark red 911!). I was very apprehensive going to look at the car as I can be very particular about them, and I’d been looking for a car with this spec for a long time! The... Read MoreAlex D, BMW M140i
- Bought a 911 997.2 Carrera 4S. Car was as described in great condition. Peter was extremely professional and provided exceptional service, before during and after the transaction. Highly recommended organization!!Peter M, 997.2 C4S Cab
- Great service from Peter at Uber GT, with honest and knowledgeable advice. Fully intend to use them again.Luke A, BMW M3
- Recently purchased a beautiful Porsche Macan. Suberb car with fantastic service from Peter and Andrew. The showroom is like an gallery showing works of art. The guys made us very welcome and went above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you both. Tracey and Graham.Graham and Tracey F, Porsche Macan GTS
- Recently purchased a car from Uber GT. The whole experience from starting the discussions to collecting the car was a pleasure. I live some way away, but Peter was easy to deal with and communication throughout the process was excellent. The car was exactly as described and is absolutely fantastic. All of my expectations were met in full and I would not hesitate in recommending Peter and the team at Uber GT to do business with. Thank you.Paul G, Mercedes E43 AMG Estate
- Mileage69,200 miles
- Fuel TypeDiesel
- Engine Size3.0L
- Maximum Speed115 mph
- BHP109 bhp
- Torque100 ft-lb
- 0 to 62 mph14.1 secs
- Body TypeSaloon
- ColourAlmandine Red
- Interior TrimBlack Leather
- Year1993 (L)
- Height1,446 mm
- Length4,740 mm
- Width1,884 mm
- Engine Euro Status0
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven AxleRWD
- Engine Capacity2,996 cc
- Steering WheelRHD
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)14.1 secs
- BHP109 bhp
- Maximum Speed115 mph
- Torque100 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities