1978 (S) Porsche 911 3.0 SC Coupe - Stunning Body Restoration
- Mileage:72,900 miles
- Fuel Type:Petrol
- Engine Size:3.0L
- BHP:180 bhp
We are very pleased to offer a rare opportunity for you to own your own piece of Porsche history that is in stunning condition following a recent full body and chassis restoration by Riviera Autobody, who are one of the leading Porsche restorer's. This 3.0 SC is an absolute joy to drive and really engages you with all of the DNA that goes into making the 911 the car it is today. The engine performs beautifully, the 915 gearbox is very sweet and the unassisted steering really connects you to the road.
It looks breathtaking in the iconic Guards Red with Tan Pinstripe seats and has a Sunroof, Rear Spoiler, 16" Fuchs Alloys which have been fully refurbished and have new tyres, Cassette Holder, all suspension has been removed and refinished in black, bushes replaced, new brake lines, reconditioned brake callipers, new backplates, new shock absorbers, new seat covers and headlining by Lakewell, all new rubbers, new lights and lenses. In the flesh this car looks sensational.
There is an MOT until June 2020 and Northway Porsche have also just serviced it.
Please visit our showroom which is only 2 miles from junction 11 of the M4 in Swallowfield, Berkshire to view our selection of high performance and prestige cars.
All of our vehicles are meticulously prepared and detailed to a standard that we are sure you will be absolutely delighted with.
We can also help you with a range of very competitive and flexible finance options to make your purchase even easier.
Uber GT are proud winners of the 911uk Porsche Awards 'Porsche Customer Service Gold Award’ and Car Dealer Awards ‘Best Customer Care’.
Part Exchange always welcome.
- 16" Fuchs Alloys
- Rear Spoiler
- Electric Windows
- Recently bought an RS6. Car was immaculate, and exactly as stated. Peter was extremely helpful & responsive with all communications. I just wish authorised dealers (like Audi & BMW) were more like this, but I know that may be asking too much!Thoroughly recommend.....Max T, Audi RS6 Avant
- Thank you Uber GT for the amazing service. From start to finish a high professional and enjoyable experience. The initial video tour of the car gave us a great impression of the vehicle and confident to put a pre-viewing deposit down and we were not disappointed. In such uncertain and strange times it was impressive how Uber GT handled the situation and sale. The flowers were a lovely touch and we are enjoying having the GTS add to our Porsche line up on the driveway!Mike B, Porsche Macan GTS
- I dealt with Peter from start to finish when purchasing my M140i. The whole experience was a pleasure from initial discussion on the phone to the day I viewed and drove the car away. The day I viewed the vehicle with my wife was extremely relaxed, Peter left me to it for as long as I wanted to have a good look around the car (amongst some of the other beautiful vehicles they have! Especially ‘that’ stunning dark red 911!). I was very apprehensive going to look at the car as I can be very particular about them, and I’d been looking for a car with this spec for a long time! The... Read MoreAlex D, BMW M140i
- Bought a 911 997.2 Carrera 4S. Car was as described in great condition. Peter was extremely professional and provided exceptional service, before during and after the transaction. Highly recommended organization!!Peter M, 997.2 C4S Cab
- Great service from Peter at Uber GT, with honest and knowledgeable advice. Fully intend to use them again.Luke A, BMW M3
- Recently purchased a beautiful Porsche Macan. Suberb car with fantastic service from Peter and Andrew. The showroom is like an gallery showing works of art. The guys made us very welcome and went above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you both. Tracey and Graham.Graham and Tracey F, Porsche Macan GTS
- Recently purchased a car from Uber GT. The whole experience from starting the discussions to collecting the car was a pleasure. I live some way away, but Peter was easy to deal with and communication throughout the process was excellent. The car was exactly as described and is absolutely fantastic. All of my expectations were met in full and I would not hesitate in recommending Peter and the team at Uber GT to do business with. Thank you.Paul G, Mercedes E43 AMG Estate
- I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a more relaxed viewing and purchasing experience.Bob F, BMW 435i Coupe
- Peter and Andrew were great to deal with. A smooth transaction and brought the car straight to my door step. Couldn't have asked for anymore.Andreas S, Porsche 981 Cayman
- A great service by two people who obviously enjoy there job, would recommend them to anyone who wants to upgrade a get something a little special to put a smile on your face. AndrewAndrew G-S, C63 AMG Estate
- Mileage72,900 miles
- Fuel TypePetrol
- Engine Size3.0L
- BHP180 bhp
- Body TypeCoupe
- ColourGuards Red
- Interior TrimTan Pinstripe
- Year1978 (S)
- Engine Euro Status0
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Engine Capacity2,993 cc
- Steering WheelRHD
- BHP180 bhp
- Weight and Capacities