1978 (S) Porsche 911 3.0 SC Coupe - Stunning Body Restoration
- Mileage:72,900 miles
- Fuel Type:Petrol
- Engine Size:3.0L
- BHP:180 bhp
We are very pleased to offer a rare opportunity for you to own your own piece of Porsche history that is in stunning condition following a recent full body and chassis restoration by Riviera Autobody, who are one of the leading Porsche restorer's. This 3.0 SC is an absolute joy to drive and really engages you with all of the DNA that goes into making the 911 the car it is today. The engine performs beautifully, the 915 gearbox is very sweet and the unassisted steering really connects you to the road.
It looks breathtaking in the iconic Guards Red with Tan Pinstripe seats and has a Sunroof, Rear Spoiler, 16" Fuchs Alloys which have been fully refurbished and have new tyres, Cassette Holder, all suspension has been removed and refinished in black, bushes replaced, new brake lines, reconditioned brake callipers, new backplates, new shock absorbers, new seat covers and headlining by Lakewell, all new rubbers, new lights and lenses. In the flesh this car looks sensational.
There is an MOT until June 2020 and Northway Porsche have also just serviced it.
Please visit our showroom which is only 2 miles from junction 11 of the M4 in Swallowfield, Berkshire to view our selection of high performance and prestige cars.
All of our vehicles are meticulously prepared and detailed to a standard that we are sure you will be absolutely delighted with.
We can also help you with a range of very competitive and flexible finance options to make your purchase even easier.
Uber GT are proud winners of the 911uk Porsche Awards 'Porsche Customer Service Gold Award’ and Car Dealer Awards ‘Best Customer Care’.
Part Exchange always welcome.
- 16" Fuchs Alloys
- Rear Spoiler
- Electric Windows
- Peter and the team were excellent, bought my Mercedes CLS400 and it is amazing! Would highly recommend Uber GT for any car purchase, they are a quality team and really have attention to detail. Best Service, amazing cars, would not hesitate to go back for my next car purchase.Mark B, Mercedes-Benz CLS 400
- After emailing Uber GT to then getting a call 10 mins later from Peter , sorting a deal out and then picking the car up a few days later everything about Uber GT is 1st class. Would highly recommend this company to do a deal with.Mark S, BMW X3
- All round good experience, would buy again.John K, Bentley GTC Speed
- Porsche Carerra S today delivered in exchange for my Freelander. I found the staff very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. The whole buying experience was a pleasure.John F, Porsche 997.2 C2S Cabriolet
- I've bought a car and sold a different car with Uber GT over the years. They are a shining example of how to run a car dealer and treat customers. They'll get my business again for sure.Jon R
- Absolutely amazing experience. Professional to every detail, transparent, 100% care about their customers and working hard to provide the best experience possible. I was coming from quite a distance and decided to proceed with the car purchase on the same day. It took us few hours to get everything sorted (even though Friday was coming to an end), Peter & Nick made everything to make that time pass unnoticeably quick with tea/coffee & a sandwich - which dealership would care so much about their customer? Communication very responsive before and after sale, which was completely differen... Read MoreGedi G, Porsche Macan S
- I contacted Peter at Uber GT to enquire about an M3 they had for sale. From the outset they were informative, accommodating and helpful. It was in all honestly a far more positive first contact than I’d had with main dealers selling similar stock (receptionist, we’ll call you back, no callback etc.) and I decided to visit Uber GT before a nearby BMW franchise who had a similar car in stock based on this.I was really impressed with the showroom, a lot of clearly very well taken care of stock all presented to a high standard. I think I spent most of the time chatting cars, looking at... Read MoreCameron P, M3 Competition Pack
- If you are looking for a company that has a strong competence in sourcing high quality cars and are 100% trustworthy to deal with I can warmly recommend Uber GT.Arne K, Porsche 997 Carrera S
- Ok so I’m writing this review for a couple of reasons . The first being an acknowledgement of how difficult I can be to deal with at times. Secondly, UBER GT, in all honesty, being the best company I’ve ever dealt with whilst purchasing the latest love of my life, my Porsche 911 Carrera 4 GTS . I’ve had so many cars and dealt with so many main dealers in the past that I couldn’t list them if my life depended on it .Andrew & co, from the beginning of this very painful process~ from sourcing my next dream, have done nothing but work tirelessly and make this process tr... Read MoreAdam C, Porsche 991.2 Carrera 4 GTS
- I recently purchased a Valencia Orange Bmw 1M from UBER GT and have to say the service i received was absolutely first class. A reasonable part exchange offer was agreed for my Mazda and the 1M is absolutely beautiful! The purchase was easy and Andrew took a lot of time to explain to me everything i need to know about the car, he even rang a few days after to make sure everything was ok and if i am happy. Well this was a very nice buying experience. Considering i spent a lot of money on the car i felt very much at ease through the whole process and never at any stage did i feel pressured like ... Read MoreAaron F, BMW 1M
- Mileage72,900 miles
- Fuel TypePetrol
- Engine Size3.0L
- BHP180 bhp
- Body TypeCoupe
- ColourGuards Red
- Interior TrimTan Pinstripe
- Previous Keepers12
- Year1978 (S)
- Engine Euro Status0
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Engine Capacity2,993 cc
- Steering WheelRHD
- BHP180 bhp
- Weight and Capacities