1979 (T) Porsche 911 SC Coupe - Wonderful Classic with Character
- Mileage:73,250 miles
- Fuel Type:Petrol
- Engine Size:3.0L
- BHP:204 bhp
We are delighted to present a charming example of the much loved 1979 Porsche 911 SC Coupe. This great machine presents wonderfully in Porsche Light Blue Metallic with Black Leather with Pin Stripe interior.
This car has one of the best paperwork files we have ever seen for a classic 911 and offers a rich provenance for a car with bags of character. We have what must be most of the invoices, bills and receipts of the work that has been conducted over the last 40+ years, we even have most of the MOT test certificates including its first from 1982. The car has had over £7000 spent on mechanical items in the last 12 months by Auto Umbau Ltd and offers a rewarding drive which is guaranteed to put a smile on your face as well as other motorists who have the pleasure of seeing this on the road.
Considering the vehicles age the bodywork is fair and the patina adds to it's character, there is evidence of paintwork being carried out and to put your own stamp on the car, you may wish to explore options to improve this though we view this great machine as a useable classic to be driven and enjoyed as was intended when designed and built!
As mentioned, we have 3 lever-arch files full of paperwork, invoices and MOT's. This SC has features such as 16" Fuch alloys with Continental N Rated tyres, Sun Roof, Sports Seats and Rear Wiper. The car will also come with a Whale Tail spoiler should you wish to add this in the future. Northway Porsche have recently inspected the car and we can readily discuss findings to enquiring parties. In addition we have 2 sets of keys, wallet and 2 drivers manuals.
We can also help you with a range of very competitive and flexible finance options to make your purchase even easier.
Please visit our showroom which is only 2 miles from junction 11 of the M4 in Swallowfield, Berkshire to view our selection of high performance and prestige cars.
All of our vehicles are meticulously prepared and detailed to a standard that we are sure you will be absolutely delighted with.
Uber GT are proud winners of the 911uk Porsche Awards 'Porsche Customer Service Gold Award’ and Car Dealer Awards ‘Best Customer Care’.
Part Exchange always welcome.
- 16" Fuchs
- Electric Sun Roof
- Sports Seats
- Impact Bumpers
- Fantastic Experience! I dealt with Nick on the purchase of my new car, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. No hard sell or pushy negotiation - just great service. A local garage that I am sure I will use again.Stephen A, Yaris GR
- I would recommend Uber GT to everyone. From the initial enquiry, Nick was friendly and professional. No hassle or pressure at all, he gave a fantastic impression on how the business operates. The website is unbelievably informative and it shows great visuals of the stock.Nick gave me a good price for my part exchange, he delivered a great video of the car and we secured a deal. This was all done prior to me travelling a 10 hour trip, to collect. I honestly cannot fault this business at all, and what a outstanding specialist dealership it is. The car did speak for itself , however if Nick didn&... Read MoreAlec K, M4 Competition
- I recently purchased a Mercedes A45 Brabus, a fantastic car provided by a an honest, easy to deal with business. Andrew provided a fantastic service, from my initial enquiries, to a decision and helping with my travel arrangements by offering to collect me from the airport. Seeing the car exactly as described after travelling a distance is always a relief, I couldn't recommend Uber highly enough. Great company!Steven M, A 45 Brabus
- Just had my car serviced at Uber GT with new discs and pads all around. Fantastic service by people who clearly know what they are doing, and take pride in their work. I would highly recommend.Dan C
- Excellent experience, Peter made the purchase of our BMW very seamless, a relaxed no pressure approach. Highly recommend this company!Chris M, X3 M40i
- Had the 981 Spyder delivered today. Searched long and hard for the right car. Peter was honest about the car and it’s very minor shortcomings. It was refreshing to converse with a car dealer that really knew his car and really understood the customer. My franchise dealer experiences have not been this rosy. I am so impressed.I will most certainly be returning to p/x for the right GT3 when finances and stock allow! p.s. The follow up call from Peter to check everything was ok was the icing on the cake.Darren E, Porsche 981 Spyder
- I sold my 2018 Porsche Cayman S through UberGT who were thoroughly professional from the opening discussion I first held with them to the close of the sale and money transfer straight through to my bank. Nick has worked in this industry for years and I think it shows; he made the whole experience very easy and at no time did I doubt the legitimacy of Uber GT as a trustworthy reliable company to do business with. I would very much recommend them to my friends, family and colleagues. Hopefully when I am given the green light to buy another toy by the budget holder in my family, I will certainly ... Read MoreMartyn Q, 718 Cayman S
- Uber GT serviced both our cars this year. They collected them from our home and delivered them back again. Both had been valeted inside and out at no extra charge. The cost of the services was very reasonable. They are very personable and professional staff. Honestly, what more could you ask for?Melanie R
- Very happy with the service & MOT Uber GT did on my car. Came in cheaper than originally quoted. Professional and friendly company. Definitely use again.John Kelly
- Amazing classic and sports cars at a lovely relaxed rural setting.Andrew M
- Mileage73,250 miles
- Fuel TypePetrol
- Engine Size3.0L
- BHP204 bhp
- Body TypeCoupe
- ColourLight Blue Metallic
- Interior TrimBlack Leather Pin Stripe
- Year1979 (T)
- Engine Euro Status0
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Engine Capacity2,993 cc
- Steering WheelRHD
- BHP204 bhp
- Weight and Capacities