About Uber GT
The team at Uber GT are passionate about great cars. Directors Andrew Muggeridge and Nick Koumblis have a wealth of experience in the high performance and prestige car arena, with over 40 years of experience in the automotive industry, predominantly with the Sytner group. In 2015 Peter Muggeridge joined Uber GT as Sales Manager, to support the expanding business.
Uber GT was founded in 2010 with the desire to build a company that was completely focused on the client and the car, with many of our competitors focusing more on selling finance products and accessories, there were very few specialists who were still truly passionate about cars.
All of our cars have a thorough mechanical inspection prior to sale by our team of specialists, if the car is due a service within 3000 miles or 3 months then it will be serviced and all serviceable items will have a good amount of life in them, to help ensure that there are no immediate costs due. All of our cars also come with a minimum of 6 months warranty for your peace of mind.
Our purpose designed showroom is in the village of Swallowfield near Reading which is just 5 minutes from Junction 11 of the M4 where our cars can be viewed in a comfortable, friendly and professional environment.
At Uber GT we take a great deal of pride and time to make sure that all of our cars are prepared to the very highest standards, that we are sure you will be delighted with. If you view any of our vehicles you will see that they really are some of the very best available.
Uber GT are proud winners of the 911UK Porsche Awards 'Porsche Customer Service Gold Award' and also Car Dealer Awards 'Best Customer Care'
Please also have a look at our GOOGLE reviews to see what our clients say about their experience.
Finally, if you are:
- Looking to buy a car
- Looking to sell your car
- Have a friend who is looking to buy or sell a car
- Just want some friendly advice
or if there is any way we can help you then please get in touch or pop in for a coffee, we really look forward to hearing from you.
- Uber GT were extremely professional and delivered a first class service to match the cars that they sell! Both Nick and Peter made the complete process very straight forward and I would highly recommend Uber GT to anyone looking to buy a quality car!Dave A, Porsche 997.2 C2S CabCar Guru's
- Bought an RS4 from the guys at Uber GT today and the service was impeccable. Peter is a good lad. Run by some really nice guys whose attitudes put the negative car salesman stereotypes to bed. Great stuff guys and the car is mint. I'll be buying my next car from you guys. Quite fancy an R8 on the side.Chris J, Audi RS4 Avant
- Bought an immaculate 993 with huge service history. The guys at Uber GT were super knowledgable, friendly & helpful. This was my first Porsche purchase and they helped make the experience a real pleasure. When a small electrical fault cropped up the guys didn’t hesitate in dealing with it quickly and professionally. I could not recommend Uber GT more highly. AlexAlex T, Porsche 993 Carrera 4
- Picked up my new F-type at the weekend and the car is great but the whole experience was even better! This is how everyone should be treated when buying a car. From the appointment to view, to the after sale care, Peter really looked after me. It is totally refreshing to deal with people who are as passionate as me about cars. The location is great and there is nothing more exciting than a well maintained hangar full of lovely cars - you should sell tickets chaps! ... Read MoreNick P, Jaguar F-Type
- Just bought my dream car, a Porsche 911 from Nick. It was the lowest priced car in their wonderful showroom and yet he treated me as if I was purchasing the most expensive car on display. His professionalism, patience, massive amount of help and with coping with some of my personal issues was way above and far beyond what I would have expected. I can thoroughly recommend them and very much hope that I can also buy my next car from them.Lloyd P, Porsche 997 Carrera 2S
- Great service from start to finish. It was a pleasure dealing with Uber GT.Andrew H-B, Porsche Macan D S
- It was a real pleasure dealing with Uber GT. In enquired online about the vehicle and Andrew got back to me the next day (on a Sunday!).Andrew was professional and very helpful.The car preparation was excellent. The wheels, interior, body work and even the engine bay were spotless. It was almost like buying a new car. I would highly recommend themWilson D, BMW M3
- I recently approached UBER GT in February 2018. I wanted to sell my C63 and i found it hard to trust anyone with my car. However it was a pleasure dealing with Nick and he gave me confidence. He kept me apprised of how my car was doing and it was sold 3 weeks later and the money was in my account. Definitely recommend themVishal P, Mercedes AMG C63
- Recently bought a car from Uber GT. Whole experience was excellent. I was being dealt with by Andrew who was brilliant throughout. Very knowledgeable and has made the whole process straight forward, easy and painless. Very courteous and patient (had a few delays on my side!). Great manner and was willing to go that extra mile for the customer. The team here have experience and it shows in your dealings with them. Definitely recommend and I will be back in the future.Arun S, Porsche 991 Carrera 2S
- Absolutely delighted with my Porsche purchase from Uber GT. Being based in Switzerland and finding the car that matched my specification and buying it 'remote control' was always going to be a challenge but Peter and the team made it exceptionally easy and hassle free. The car was presented in outstanding condition - better than described and if I had one complaint, it would be that I wish they would have held on to it rather than allowing my other half to collect it..she wants one too. Joking aside, it's clear that Uber GT are very selective on the stock they sell, are thorough with backgrou... Read MoreMike G, Porsche 981 Cayman S