About Uber GT
The team at Uber GT are passionate about great cars. Directors Andrew Muggeridge and Nick Koumblis have a wealth of experience in the high performance and prestige car arena, with over 40 years of experience in the automotive industry, predominantly with the Sytner group. In 2015 Peter Muggeridge joined Uber GT as Sales Manager, to support the expanding business.
Uber GT was founded in 2010 with the desire to build a company that was completely focused on the client and the car, with many of our competitors focusing more on selling finance products and accessories, there were very few specialists who were still truly passionate about cars.
All of our cars have a thorough mechanical inspection prior to sale by our team of specialists, if the car is due a service within 3000 miles or 3 months then it will be serviced and all serviceable items will have a good amount of life in them, to help ensure that there are no immediate costs due. All of our cars also come with a minimum of 6 months warranty for your peace of mind.
Our purpose designed showroom is in the village of Swallowfield near Reading which is just 5 minutes from Junction 11 of the M4 where our cars can be viewed in a comfortable, friendly and professional environment.
At Uber GT we take a great deal of pride and time to make sure that all of our cars are prepared to the very highest standards, that we are sure you will be delighted with. If you view any of our vehicles you will see that they really are some of the very best available.
Uber GT are proud winners of the 911UK Porsche Awards 'Porsche Customer Service Gold Award' and also Car Dealer Awards 'Best Customer Care'
Please also have a look at our GOOGLE reviews to see what our clients say about their experience.
Finally, if you are:
- Looking to buy a car
- Looking to sell your car
- Have a friend who is looking to buy or sell a car
- Just want some friendly advice
or if there is any way we can help you then please get in touch or pop in for a coffee, we really look forward to hearing from you.
- Ok so I’m writing this review for a couple of reasons . The first being an acknowledgement of how difficult I can be to deal with at times. Secondly, UBER GT, in all honesty, being the best company I’ve ever dealt with whilst purchasing the latest love of my life, my Porsche 911 Carrera 4 GTS . I’ve had so many cars and dealt with so many main dealers in the past that I couldn’t list them if my life depended on it .Andrew & co, from the beginning of this very painful process~ from sourcing my next dream, have done nothing but work tirelessly and make this process tr... Read MoreAdam C, Porsche 991.2 Carrera 4 GTS
- I recently purchased a Valencia Orange Bmw 1M from UBER GT and have to say the service i received was absolutely first class. A reasonable part exchange offer was agreed for my Mazda and the 1M is absolutely beautiful! The purchase was easy and Andrew took a lot of time to explain to me everything i need to know about the car, he even rang a few days after to make sure everything was ok and if i am happy. Well this was a very nice buying experience. Considering i spent a lot of money on the car i felt very much at ease through the whole process and never at any stage did i feel pressured like ... Read MoreAaron F, BMW 1M
- Buying a dream car is a once in a lifetime experience. Uber GT's secret ingredient is a delightful service, they know and are passionate about their products. Above all, the team provide security and confidence, turning a dream into reality.Martin E, Porsche 987.2 Boxster
- Drove down from Scotland to buy a car and was impressed by the guys at Uber GT. Car was as described and they made the whole buying experience simple and straightforward. Will keep in touch and will be recommending them to friends and family.George A, Mercedes AMG C63 Edition 507
- Right from the moment I made my first enquiry, right through to driving my car away. The experience I received was above and beyond what you expect from a car dealership. Andrew and the Team are hugely knowledgable, and made me feel very special. I could not have asked for more. I highly recommend Uber GT, and will definitely be looking at their stock when I decide to change my car in the future. *****Christian W, Porsche 987.2 Cayman S
- Very knowledgeable and easy to do business with.Ben W, Porsche 991 C2S
- I bought an Aston Martin DB9 from Uber GT and was impressed with their level of service. I had a very unusual car to trade in, Andy gave me what I wanted for it and we came up with a deal we were both happy with. I was impressed with the standard of cars that Uber GT sell. If you’re looking for a car in the best condition then give Uber a call.Chris P, Aston Martin D69 Coupe
- From start to finish the deal was made really pleasurable by the expertise of the team at Uber.Guy F, Bentley Continental GT
- Just bought my Nissan GT-R my dream car and Andy and Peter were great in sorting it out for me a great company to deal with.Steve H, Nissan GT-R
- Adam W, BMW Z4M Coupe