About Uber GT
The team at Uber GT are passionate about great cars. Directors Andrew Muggeridge and Nick Koumblis have a wealth of experience in the high performance and prestige car arena, with over 40 years of experience in the automotive industry, predominantly with the Sytner group. In 2015 Peter Muggeridge joined Uber GT as Sales Manager, to support the expanding business.
Uber GT was founded in 2010 with the desire to build a company that was completely focused on the client and the car, with many of our competitors focusing more on selling finance products and accessories, there were very few specialists who were still truly passionate about cars.
All of our cars have a thorough mechanical inspection prior to sale by our team of specialists, if the car is due a service within 3000 miles or 3 months then it will be serviced and all serviceable items will have a good amount of life in them, to help ensure that there are no immediate costs due. All of our cars also come with a minimum of 6 months warranty for your peace of mind.
Our purpose designed showroom is in the village of Swallowfield near Reading which is just 5 minutes from Junction 11 of the M4 where our cars can be viewed in a comfortable, friendly and professional environment.
At Uber GT we take a great deal of pride and time to make sure that all of our cars are prepared to the very highest standards, that we are sure you will be delighted with. If you view any of our vehicles you will see that they really are some of the very best available.
Uber GT are proud winners of the 911UK Porsche Awards 'Porsche Customer Service Gold Award' and also Car Dealer Awards 'Best Customer Care'
Please also have a look at our GOOGLE reviews to see what our clients say about their experience.
Finally, if you are:
- Looking to buy a car
- Looking to sell your car
- Have a friend who is looking to buy or sell a car
- Just want some friendly advice
or if there is any way we can help you then please get in touch or pop in for a coffee, we really look forward to hearing from you.
- Great experience dealing with the guys down at UberGT and would highly recommend them. Peter’s attention to detail was faultless and made our trip to Reading a memorable one. Phil and DebPhil & Debbie H, Lotus Exige Sport 350
- Fantastic Experience! I dealt with Nick on the purchase of my new car, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. No hard sell or pushy negotiation - just great service. A local garage that I am sure I will use again.Stephen A, Yaris GR
- I would recommend Uber GT to everyone. From the initial enquiry, Nick was friendly and professional. No hassle or pressure at all, he gave a fantastic impression on how the business operates. The website is unbelievably informative and it shows great visuals of the stock.Nick gave me a good price for my part exchange, he delivered a great video of the car and we secured a deal. This was all done prior to me travelling a 10 hour trip, to collect. I honestly cannot fault this business at all, and what a outstanding specialist dealership it is. The car did speak for itself , however if Nick didn&... Read MoreAlec K, M4 Competition
- I recently purchased a Mercedes A45 Brabus, a fantastic car provided by a an honest, easy to deal with business. Andrew provided a fantastic service, from my initial enquiries, to a decision and helping with my travel arrangements by offering to collect me from the airport. Seeing the car exactly as described after travelling a distance is always a relief, I couldn't recommend Uber highly enough. Great company!Steven M, A 45 Brabus
- Just had my car serviced at Uber GT with new discs and pads all around. Fantastic service by people who clearly know what they are doing, and take pride in their work. I would highly recommend.Dan C
- Excellent experience, Peter made the purchase of our BMW very seamless, a relaxed no pressure approach. Highly recommend this company!Chris M, X3 M40i
- Had the 981 Spyder delivered today. Searched long and hard for the right car. Peter was honest about the car and it’s very minor shortcomings. It was refreshing to converse with a car dealer that really knew his car and really understood the customer. My franchise dealer experiences have not been this rosy. I am so impressed.I will most certainly be returning to p/x for the right GT3 when finances and stock allow! p.s. The follow up call from Peter to check everything was ok was the icing on the cake.Darren E, Porsche 981 Spyder
- I sold my 2018 Porsche Cayman S through UberGT who were thoroughly professional from the opening discussion I first held with them to the close of the sale and money transfer straight through to my bank. Nick has worked in this industry for years and I think it shows; he made the whole experience very easy and at no time did I doubt the legitimacy of Uber GT as a trustworthy reliable company to do business with. I would very much recommend them to my friends, family and colleagues. Hopefully when I am given the green light to buy another toy by the budget holder in my family, I will certainly ... Read MoreMartyn Q, 718 Cayman S
- Uber GT serviced both our cars this year. They collected them from our home and delivered them back again. Both had been valeted inside and out at no extra charge. The cost of the services was very reasonable. They are very personable and professional staff. Honestly, what more could you ask for?Melanie R
- Very happy with the service & MOT Uber GT did on my car. Came in cheaper than originally quoted. Professional and friendly company. Definitely use again.John Kelly