About Uber GT
The team at Uber GT are passionate about great cars. Directors Andrew Muggeridge and Nick Koumblis have a wealth of experience in the high performance and prestige car arena, with over 40 years of experience in the automotive industry, predominantly with the Sytner group. In 2015 Peter Muggeridge joined Uber GT as Sales Manager, to support the expanding business.
Uber GT was founded in 2010 with the desire to build a company that was completely focused on the client and the car, with many of our competitors focusing more on selling finance products and accessories, there were very few specialists who were still truly passionate about cars.
All of our cars have a thorough mechanical inspection prior to sale by our team of specialists, if the car is due a service within 3000 miles or 3 months then it will be serviced and all serviceable items will have a good amount of life in them, to help ensure that there are no immediate costs due. All of our cars also come with a minimum of 6 months warranty for your peace of mind.
Our purpose designed showroom is in the village of Swallowfield near Reading which is just 5 minutes from Junction 11 of the M4 where our cars can be viewed in a comfortable, friendly and professional environment.
At Uber GT we take a great deal of pride and time to make sure that all of our cars are prepared to the very highest standards, that we are sure you will be delighted with. If you view any of our vehicles you will see that they really are some of the very best available.
Uber GT are proud winners of the 911UK Porsche Awards 'Porsche Customer Service Gold Award' and also Car Dealer Awards 'Best Customer Care'
Please also have a look at our GOOGLE reviews to see what our clients say about their experience.
Finally, if you are:
- Looking to buy a car
- Looking to sell your car
- Have a friend who is looking to buy or sell a car
- Just want some friendly advice
or if there is any way we can help you then please get in touch or pop in for a coffee, we really look forward to hearing from you.
- Drove down from Scotland to buy a car and was impressed by the guys at Uber GT. Car was as described and they made the whole buying experience simple and straightforward. Will keep in touch and will be recommending them to friends and family.George A, Mercedes AMG C63 Edition 507
- Right from the moment I made my first enquiry, right through to driving my car away. The experience I received was above and beyond what you expect from a car dealership. Andrew and the Team are hugely knowledgable, and made me feel very special. I could not have asked for more. I highly recommend Uber GT, and will definitely be looking at their stock when I decide to change my car in the future. *****Christian W, Porsche 987.2 Cayman S
- Very knowledgeable and easy to do business with.Ben W, Porsche 991 C2S
- I bought an Aston Martin DB9 from Uber GT and was impressed with their level of service. I had a very unusual car to trade in, Andy gave me what I wanted for it and we came up with a deal we were both happy with. I was impressed with the standard of cars that Uber GT sell. If you’re looking for a car in the best condition then give Uber a call.Chris P, Aston Martin D69 Coupe
- From start to finish the deal was made really pleasurable by the expertise of the team at Uber.Guy F, Bentley Continental GT
- Just bought my Nissan GT-R my dream car and Andy and Peter were great in sorting it out for me a great company to deal with.Steve H, Nissan GT-R
- Adam W, BMW Z4M Coupe
- Uber GT helped me find my Manual V8 R8 after a good few months of looking at various other cars at various other businesses. Uber GT were by far the most professional and handled my enquiry quickly and efficiently, Peter even called me every couple of days to see how my search for the R8 was going. Upon arriving at Uber for the initial look round the vehicle and test drive I was impressed with how well presented the vehicle was and how quickly we were greeted. All in all a seamless experience and will be using Uber GT again for my future purchases, can't recommend them enough.Jordan C, Audi R8 V8 Coupe
- Premium independent dealer with a good range of very desirable cars. Run by personable, knowledgeable people. Nick was very friendly, helpful and efficient and made the buying process very straightforward. Highly recommend.Stuart Y, Porsche 991 Carrera 4S
- Uber GT were extremely professional and delivered a first class service to match the cars that they sell! Both Nick and Peter made the complete process very straight forward and I would highly recommend Uber GT to anyone looking to buy a quality car!Dave A, Porsche 997.2 C2S CabCar Guru's