About Uber GT
The team at Uber GT are passionate about great cars. Directors Andrew Muggeridge and Nick Koumblis have a wealth of experience in the high performance and prestige car arena, with over 40 years of experience in the automotive industry, predominantly with the Sytner group. In 2015 Peter Muggeridge joined Uber GT as Sales Manager, to support the expanding business.
Uber GT was founded in 2010 with the desire to build a company that was completely focused on the client and the car, with many of our competitors focusing more on selling finance products and accessories, there were very few specialists who were still truly passionate about cars.
All of our cars have a thorough mechanical inspection prior to sale by our team of specialists, if the car is due a service within 3000 miles or 3 months then it will be serviced and all serviceable items will have a good amount of life in them, to help ensure that there are no immediate costs due. All of our cars also come with a minimum of 6 months warranty for your peace of mind.
Our purpose designed showroom is in the village of Swallowfield near Reading which is just 5 minutes from Junction 11 of the M4 where our cars can be viewed in a comfortable, friendly and professional environment.
At Uber GT we take a great deal of pride and time to make sure that all of our cars are prepared to the very highest standards, that we are sure you will be delighted with. If you view any of our vehicles you will see that they really are some of the very best available.
Uber GT are proud winners of the 911UK Porsche Awards 'Porsche Customer Service Gold Award' and also Car Dealer Awards 'Best Customer Care'
Please also have a look at our GOOGLE reviews to see what our clients say about their experience.
Finally, if you are:
- Looking to buy a car
- Looking to sell your car
- Have a friend who is looking to buy or sell a car
- Just want some friendly advice
or if there is any way we can help you then please get in touch or pop in for a coffee, we really look forward to hearing from you.
- Uber GT serviced both our cars this year. They collected them from our home and delivered them back again. Both had been valeted inside and out at no extra charge. The cost of the services was very reasonable. They are very personable and professional staff. Honestly, what more could you ask for?Melanie R
- Very happy with the service & MOT Uber GT did on my car. Came in cheaper than originally quoted. Professional and friendly company. Definitely use again.John Kelly
- Amazing classic and sports cars at a lovely relaxed rural setting.Andrew M
- Great experience of buying my Mk1 escort RS2000 from the guys at Uber GT. Andrew made the experience of buying very pleasant and he and the team there are very enthusiatic and knowledgeable about the cars they sell. Fabulous collection and range of vehicles they have for sale. Hopefully do business with them again.Bob M, Escort RS
- A huge thank you to Nick and Peter for making my first Porsche acquisition such a pleasurable experience (in spite of COVID !). Knowledgeable, professional and extremely friendly, they let me take as much time as I needed to make my decision and I never felt under any pressure to buy. The car itself is immaculate and they went the extra mile to ensure everything was right, down to the smallest detail. Highly recommended and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another car from them.David W, 718 Cayman S
- Superb service, above and beyond what I expected. An amazing car to boot. Highly recommend. Thank you guys.Steve H, M4 Convertible
- I had the pleasure of buying a beautiful custom-built Triumph Bobber from Andrew at Uber GT. I had been looking for another Bobber after my old bike had an unsolicited encounter with a Range Rover! From start to finish I cannot fault my experience with Uber GT. Andrew is a true gent and I would whole-heartedly recommend Uber GT to anyone. Thank you for getting me back on the road again.Miranda B, Triumph Bobber Custom
- Recently bought an RS6. Car was immaculate, and exactly as stated. Peter was extremely helpful & responsive with all communications. I just wish authorised dealers (like Audi & BMW) were more like this, but I know that may be asking too much!Thoroughly recommend.....Max T, Audi RS6 Avant
- Thank you Uber GT for the amazing service. From start to finish a high professional and enjoyable experience. The initial video tour of the car gave us a great impression of the vehicle and confident to put a pre-viewing deposit down and we were not disappointed. In such uncertain and strange times it was impressive how Uber GT handled the situation and sale. The flowers were a lovely touch and we are enjoying having the GTS add to our Porsche line up on the driveway!Mike B, Porsche Macan GTS
- I dealt with Peter from start to finish when purchasing my M140i. The whole experience was a pleasure from initial discussion on the phone to the day I viewed and drove the car away. The day I viewed the vehicle with my wife was extremely relaxed, Peter left me to it for as long as I wanted to have a good look around the car (amongst some of the other beautiful vehicles they have! Especially ‘that’ stunning dark red 911!). I was very apprehensive going to look at the car as I can be very particular about them, and I’d been looking for a car with this spec for a long time! The... Read MoreAlex D, BMW M140i