- Mileage:41,400 miles
- Fuel Type:Diesel
- Engine Size:2.4L
- BHP:121 bhp
- Torque:266 ft-lb
We are pleased to present a 2009 Land Rover Defender SVX. Built to celebrate Land Rovers 60th anniversary in 2008, this car is SVX number 260. It is one of only 300 SVX models produced for the UK market so makes this limited production Defender highly sought after and collectable. This example is in superb condition and is ready to be enjoyed.
Highlights of the SVX include Satin black 60th anniversary decals Silver detailing including the front grille and unique clear-lens lights (LEDs), 16" Diamond Turned Alloys, Recaro Front Seats which are also heated, Manual Air Conditioning and Silver Finish Exterior Roll Cage. We have just had extensive mechanical work carried out by Arkley 4x4 which includes an Oil Service, Rear Discs and Pads, New Turbo, New Steering Ball Joins and Swivel Repair Kits so this Defender is ready to be enjoyed for many years to come. This SVX will come with a fresh MOT as well.
This example has previously undergone a professional hardtop conversion and had Land Rover rear jump seats installed.
We can help you with a range of very competitive and flexible finance options to make your purchase even easier.
Please visit our showroom which is only 2 miles from junction 11 of the M4 in Swallowfield, Berkshire to view our selection of high performance and prestige cars.
All of our vehicles are meticulously prepared and detailed to a standard that we are sure you will be absolutely delighted with.
Uber GT are proud winners of the 911uk Porsche Awards 'Porsche Customer Service Gold Award’ and Car Dealer Awards ‘Best Customer Care’.
Part Exchange always welcome.
- Ultimate 5 star service!! Very friendly with no hard sell. Peter was great and very down to earth. Pleasure dealing with this company and will certainly be back to Uber GT. Superb F type and looking forward to our next purchase.Matthew H, F-Type V6 SAutoTrader
- From the point I enquired about a car, Peter at Uber GT was really helpful and friendly. The service I received was first class: really efficient, answered all my questions and provided all the details I requested. Upon picking up the car, everything was as I hoped, and overall it made the whole occasion a really pleasant experience. Thank you Peter and Uber GT Team.Daniel E, Audi RS4 Avant
- What a stunning service from UberGT - especially Peter who I had the pleasure to do business with - thank you!The car was immaculate, just as described. I felt like I have all the time in the world to check the car, no question was left unanswered. Best car buying experience to date.Left with m140i, will be coming back for a 911 hopefully! Can’t recommend Peter enough!Jakub S, BMW M140i
- I would thoroughly recommend UberGT. I fulfilled a lifetime ambition to own a Porsche 911 and so was understandably a bit nervous to take the plunge. Peter quickly put my mind at rest. From organising the third party pre-purchase inspection for me, to waiting patiently and supplying the coffee for over an hour while I painfully arranged the transfer of funds with my useless bank!! Nothing was too much trouble. The Porsche is one of the best I’ve seen. All the cars at UberGT are of the highest quality and condition.I would not hesitate in returning to UberGT when I come to needing an upgr... Read MoreDavid & Julie S, 991 Carrera S Cabriolet
- Great experience dealing with the guys down at UberGT and would highly recommend them. Peter’s attention to detail was faultless and made our trip to Reading a memorable one. Phil and DebPhil & Debbie H, Lotus Exige Sport 350
- Fantastic Experience! I dealt with Nick on the purchase of my new car, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. No hard sell or pushy negotiation - just great service. A local garage that I am sure I will use again.Stephen A, Yaris GR
- I would recommend Uber GT to everyone. From the initial enquiry, Nick was friendly and professional. No hassle or pressure at all, he gave a fantastic impression on how the business operates. The website is unbelievably informative and it shows great visuals of the stock.Nick gave me a good price for my part exchange, he delivered a great video of the car and we secured a deal. This was all done prior to me travelling a 10 hour trip, to collect. I honestly cannot fault this business at all, and what a outstanding specialist dealership it is. The car did speak for itself , however if Nick didn&... Read MoreAlec K, M4 Competition
- I recently purchased a Mercedes A45 Brabus, a fantastic car provided by a an honest, easy to deal with business. Andrew provided a fantastic service, from my initial enquiries, to a decision and helping with my travel arrangements by offering to collect me from the airport. Seeing the car exactly as described after travelling a distance is always a relief, I couldn't recommend Uber highly enough. Great company!Steven M, A 45 Brabus
- Just had my car serviced at Uber GT with new discs and pads all around. Fantastic service by people who clearly know what they are doing, and take pride in their work. I would highly recommend.Dan C
- Excellent experience, Peter made the purchase of our BMW very seamless, a relaxed no pressure approach. Highly recommend this company!Chris M, X3 M40i
- Mileage41,400 miles
- Fuel TypeDiesel
- Engine Size2.4L
- BHP121 bhp
- Torque266 ft-lb
- Body TypePickup
- ColourSantorini Black
- Insurance GroupA
- Interior TrimBlack Recaro Seats
- Year2009 (59)
- Width1,790 mm
- Engine Euro Status4
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Engine Capacity2,402 cc
- Steering WheelRHD
- Fuel Consumption
- MPG (Extra Urban)32.8
- MPG (Urban Cold)22.6
- BHP121 bhp
- Torque266 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities
- Gross Weight2,400 kg
- Payload607 kg
- Unladen Weight1,793 kg