1965 (C) Mercedes-Benz 300 SE - Amazing Rare Classic
- Mileage:63,000 miles
- Fuel Type:Petrol
- Engine Size:3.0L
- BHP:188 bhp
We are proud to present a special and rare right hand drive example the beautiful and elegant W112 Mercedes-Benz 300 SE Convertible, which has been confirmed by Mercedes as a genuine UK supplied model.
It is understand that Mercedes only produced 708 units of the convertible variant of the W112 for worldwide consumption and approximately 78 of these were right hand drive. Making this great machine incredibly rare indeed. This style icon of a car is powered by the 3.0 litre fuel-injected M189 big-block six-cylinder engine which was, at the time of the model's introduction, Mercedes' largest and is the same powerplant that is in the epic 300SL Gullwing. The W112 was finished with a higher level of wood and leather trim than the W111 and had standard luxury features such as power steering, automatic transmission and pneumatic self-levelling suspension.
Originally registered in March 1965, the car has spent some time in the warm climate of Australia and has returned recently. The bodywork has been extensively refreshed and looks stunning, with a superb finish completed by Nigel Cooper Coachworks. We have entrusted Tim Purslow Mercedes specialist in Hampshire to carry out the mechanical preparation and service, so we know that this classic will be ready to enjoyed.
It looks beautiful in the classic colour combination of Medium Blue with Cream hide, complemented with a Blue soft top and excellent chrome work. The hood is in superb condition and the seats are in good order providing a comfortable ride which is enabled by the 4 speed automatic gearbox. The original Blaupunkt radio is present as well. The car is has 14” wheels with two-piece wheel trims and included with the vehicle is a matching spare wheel and jack.
This car is the ultimate style icon to enjoy on any riviera.
We can also help you with a range of very competitive and flexible finance options to make your purchase even easier.
Please visit our showroom which is only 2 miles from junction 11 of the M4 in Swallowfield, Berkshire to view our selection of high performance and prestige cars.
All of our vehicles are meticulously prepared and detailed to a standard that we are sure you will be absolutely delighted with.
Uber GT are proud winners of the 911uk Porsche Awards 'Porsche Customer Service Gold Award’ and Car Dealer Awards ‘Best Customer Care’.
Part Exchange always welcome.
- Fantastic Experience! I dealt with Nick on the purchase of my new car, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. No hard sell or pushy negotiation - just great service. A local garage that I am sure I will use again.Stephen A, Yaris GR
- I would recommend Uber GT to everyone. From the initial enquiry, Nick was friendly and professional. No hassle or pressure at all, he gave a fantastic impression on how the business operates. The website is unbelievably informative and it shows great visuals of the stock.Nick gave me a good price for my part exchange, he delivered a great video of the car and we secured a deal. This was all done prior to me travelling a 10 hour trip, to collect. I honestly cannot fault this business at all, and what a outstanding specialist dealership it is. The car did speak for itself , however if Nick didn&... Read MoreAlec K, M4 Competition
- I recently purchased a Mercedes A45 Brabus, a fantastic car provided by a an honest, easy to deal with business. Andrew provided a fantastic service, from my initial enquiries, to a decision and helping with my travel arrangements by offering to collect me from the airport. Seeing the car exactly as described after travelling a distance is always a relief, I couldn't recommend Uber highly enough. Great company!Steven M, A 45 Brabus
- Just had my car serviced at Uber GT with new discs and pads all around. Fantastic service by people who clearly know what they are doing, and take pride in their work. I would highly recommend.Dan C
- Excellent experience, Peter made the purchase of our BMW very seamless, a relaxed no pressure approach. Highly recommend this company!Chris M, X3 M40i
- Had the 981 Spyder delivered today. Searched long and hard for the right car. Peter was honest about the car and it’s very minor shortcomings. It was refreshing to converse with a car dealer that really knew his car and really understood the customer. My franchise dealer experiences have not been this rosy. I am so impressed.I will most certainly be returning to p/x for the right GT3 when finances and stock allow! p.s. The follow up call from Peter to check everything was ok was the icing on the cake.Darren E, Porsche 981 Spyder
- I sold my 2018 Porsche Cayman S through UberGT who were thoroughly professional from the opening discussion I first held with them to the close of the sale and money transfer straight through to my bank. Nick has worked in this industry for years and I think it shows; he made the whole experience very easy and at no time did I doubt the legitimacy of Uber GT as a trustworthy reliable company to do business with. I would very much recommend them to my friends, family and colleagues. Hopefully when I am given the green light to buy another toy by the budget holder in my family, I will certainly ... Read MoreMartyn Q, 718 Cayman S
- Uber GT serviced both our cars this year. They collected them from our home and delivered them back again. Both had been valeted inside and out at no extra charge. The cost of the services was very reasonable. They are very personable and professional staff. Honestly, what more could you ask for?Melanie R
- Very happy with the service & MOT Uber GT did on my car. Came in cheaper than originally quoted. Professional and friendly company. Definitely use again.John Kelly
- Amazing classic and sports cars at a lovely relaxed rural setting.Andrew M
- Mileage63,000 miles
- Fuel TypePetrol
- Engine Size3.0L
- BHP188 bhp
- Body TypeConvertible
- ColourMedium Blue
- Interior TrimCream Hide
- Year1965 (C)
- Engine Euro Status0
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Engine Capacity2,996 cc
- Steering WheelRHD
- BHP188 bhp
- Weight and Capacities