1977 (R) Porsche 911 Targa Safari Goldfinger
- Mileage:1,805 miles
- Fuel Type:Petrol
- Engine Size:3.2L
This is a very rare and exciting opportunity to own an interesting and great fun Porsche 911. This Safari built Targa is a unique proposition that is one of the most fun and adventurous 911's you will drive especially with the exceptional and freshly built Wrightune built 3.2 short stroke engine that has been tuned by Neil Bainbridge and produces in the region of 240bhp.
The shell was fully restored and painted by the excellent and well respected Porsche specialist "Riviera Autobody" who have produced a number of reimagined air cooled 911's over the years and painted this Safari car in the special Goldfinger colour. It took more than 14 coats to complete the finish.
The interior has been fully re-trimmed and is a very comfortable and well appointed environment and features Caledonian Hide.
As you can appreciate the effort that has gone into this build is immense and the car includes a huge list of specification and carried out, but the highlights are: Elephant Racing Suspension from the US, as used in the 1984 Safari Rally cars, the braking system was supplied by Tuthill's, Grabber LSD, Genuine Scheel/A.S.S re-trimmed seats, lightweight door cards and carpet, MOMO Prototipo steering wheel, Backdated dials by North Hollywood Speedo, the exterior brightwork was stripped and re-plated in Nickel, full PPF by Topaz, to name but a few.
Our vehicles are meticulously prepared and detailed to a standard that we are sure you will be absolutely delighted with.
We can also help you with a range of very competitive and flexible finance options to make your purchase even easier.
Uber GT are proud winners of the 911uk Porsche Awards 'Porsche Customer Service Gold Award’ and Car Dealer Awards ‘Best Customer Care’.
Part Exchange always welcome.
- Elephant Racing Suspension
- Grabber LSD
- Genuine Scheel/A.S.S re-trimmed seats
- Lightweight carpet
- lightweight door cards
- MOMO Prototipo steering wheel
- Heated Front Windscreen
- Full PPF
- Backdated dials by North Hollywood Speedo
- Out of sight audio
- Front and rear protection bars
- Uber GT serviced both our cars this year. They collected them from our home and delivered them back again. Both had been valeted inside and out at no extra charge. The cost of the services was very reasonable. They are very personable and professional staff. Honestly, what more could you ask for?Melanie R
- Very happy with the service & MOT Uber GT did on my car. Came in cheaper than originally quoted. Professional and friendly company. Definitely use again.John Kelly
- Amazing classic and sports cars at a lovely relaxed rural setting.Andrew M
- Great experience of buying my Mk1 escort RS2000 from the guys at Uber GT. Andrew made the experience of buying very pleasant and he and the team there are very enthusiatic and knowledgeable about the cars they sell. Fabulous collection and range of vehicles they have for sale. Hopefully do business with them again.Bob M, Escort RS
- A huge thank you to Nick and Peter for making my first Porsche acquisition such a pleasurable experience (in spite of COVID !). Knowledgeable, professional and extremely friendly, they let me take as much time as I needed to make my decision and I never felt under any pressure to buy. The car itself is immaculate and they went the extra mile to ensure everything was right, down to the smallest detail. Highly recommended and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another car from them.David W, 718 Cayman S
- Superb service, above and beyond what I expected. An amazing car to boot. Highly recommend. Thank you guys.Steve H, M4 Convertible
- I had the pleasure of buying a beautiful custom-built Triumph Bobber from Andrew at Uber GT. I had been looking for another Bobber after my old bike had an unsolicited encounter with a Range Rover! From start to finish I cannot fault my experience with Uber GT. Andrew is a true gent and I would whole-heartedly recommend Uber GT to anyone. Thank you for getting me back on the road again.Miranda B, Triumph Bobber Custom
- Recently bought an RS6. Car was immaculate, and exactly as stated. Peter was extremely helpful & responsive with all communications. I just wish authorised dealers (like Audi & BMW) were more like this, but I know that may be asking too much!Thoroughly recommend.....Max T, Audi RS6 Avant
- Thank you Uber GT for the amazing service. From start to finish a high professional and enjoyable experience. The initial video tour of the car gave us a great impression of the vehicle and confident to put a pre-viewing deposit down and we were not disappointed. In such uncertain and strange times it was impressive how Uber GT handled the situation and sale. The flowers were a lovely touch and we are enjoying having the GTS add to our Porsche line up on the driveway!Mike B, Porsche Macan GTS
- I dealt with Peter from start to finish when purchasing my M140i. The whole experience was a pleasure from initial discussion on the phone to the day I viewed and drove the car away. The day I viewed the vehicle with my wife was extremely relaxed, Peter left me to it for as long as I wanted to have a good look around the car (amongst some of the other beautiful vehicles they have! Especially ‘that’ stunning dark red 911!). I was very apprehensive going to look at the car as I can be very particular about them, and I’d been looking for a car with this spec for a long time! The... Read MoreAlex D, BMW M140i
- Mileage1,805 miles
- Fuel TypePetrol
- Engine Size3.2L
- Body TypeCoupe
- Year1977 (R)
- Engine Euro Status0
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven AxleRWD
- Engine Capacity3,200 cc
- Steering WheelLHD
- Weight and Capacities