1977 (R) Porsche 911 Targa Safari Goldfinger
- Mileage:1,805 miles
- Fuel Type:Petrol
- Engine Size:3.2L
This is a very rare and exciting opportunity to own an interesting and great fun Porsche 911. This Safari built Targa is a unique proposition that is one of the most fun and adventurous 911's you will drive especially with the exceptional and freshly built Wrightune built 3.2 short stroke engine that has been tuned by Neil Bainbridge and produces in the region of 240bhp.
The shell was fully restored and painted by the excellent and well respected Porsche specialist "Riviera Autobody" who have produced a number of reimagined air cooled 911's over the years and painted this Safari car in the special Goldfinger colour. It took more than 14 coats to complete the finish.
The interior has been fully re-trimmed and is a very comfortable and well appointed environment and features Caledonian Hide.
As you can appreciate the effort that has gone into this build is immense and the car includes a huge list of specification and carried out, but the highlights are: Elephant Racing Suspension from the US, as used in the 1984 Safari Rally cars, the braking system was supplied by Tuthill's, Grabber LSD, Genuine Scheel/A.S.S re-trimmed seats, lightweight door cards and carpet, MOMO Prototipo steering wheel, Backdated dials by North Hollywood Speedo, the exterior brightwork was stripped and re-plated in Nickel, full PPF by Topaz, to name but a few.
Our vehicles are meticulously prepared and detailed to a standard that we are sure you will be absolutely delighted with.
We can also help you with a range of very competitive and flexible finance options to make your purchase even easier.
Uber GT are proud winners of the 911uk Porsche Awards 'Porsche Customer Service Gold Award’ and Car Dealer Awards ‘Best Customer Care’.
Part Exchange always welcome.
- Elephant Racing Suspension
- Grabber LSD
- Genuine Scheel/A.S.S re-trimmed seats
- Lightweight carpet
- lightweight door cards
- MOMO Prototipo steering wheel
- Heated Front Windscreen
- Full PPF
- Backdated dials by North Hollywood Speedo
- Out of sight audio
- Front and rear protection bars
- Fantastic Experience! I dealt with Nick on the purchase of my new car, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. No hard sell or pushy negotiation - just great service. A local garage that I am sure I will use again.Stephen A, Yaris GR
- I would recommend Uber GT to everyone. From the initial enquiry, Nick was friendly and professional. No hassle or pressure at all, he gave a fantastic impression on how the business operates. The website is unbelievably informative and it shows great visuals of the stock.Nick gave me a good price for my part exchange, he delivered a great video of the car and we secured a deal. This was all done prior to me travelling a 10 hour trip, to collect. I honestly cannot fault this business at all, and what a outstanding specialist dealership it is. The car did speak for itself , however if Nick didn&... Read MoreAlec K, M4 Competition
- I recently purchased a Mercedes A45 Brabus, a fantastic car provided by a an honest, easy to deal with business. Andrew provided a fantastic service, from my initial enquiries, to a decision and helping with my travel arrangements by offering to collect me from the airport. Seeing the car exactly as described after travelling a distance is always a relief, I couldn't recommend Uber highly enough. Great company!Steven M, A 45 Brabus
- Just had my car serviced at Uber GT with new discs and pads all around. Fantastic service by people who clearly know what they are doing, and take pride in their work. I would highly recommend.Dan C
- Excellent experience, Peter made the purchase of our BMW very seamless, a relaxed no pressure approach. Highly recommend this company!Chris M, X3 M40i
- Had the 981 Spyder delivered today. Searched long and hard for the right car. Peter was honest about the car and it’s very minor shortcomings. It was refreshing to converse with a car dealer that really knew his car and really understood the customer. My franchise dealer experiences have not been this rosy. I am so impressed.I will most certainly be returning to p/x for the right GT3 when finances and stock allow! p.s. The follow up call from Peter to check everything was ok was the icing on the cake.Darren E, Porsche 981 Spyder
- I sold my 2018 Porsche Cayman S through UberGT who were thoroughly professional from the opening discussion I first held with them to the close of the sale and money transfer straight through to my bank. Nick has worked in this industry for years and I think it shows; he made the whole experience very easy and at no time did I doubt the legitimacy of Uber GT as a trustworthy reliable company to do business with. I would very much recommend them to my friends, family and colleagues. Hopefully when I am given the green light to buy another toy by the budget holder in my family, I will certainly ... Read MoreMartyn Q, 718 Cayman S
- Uber GT serviced both our cars this year. They collected them from our home and delivered them back again. Both had been valeted inside and out at no extra charge. The cost of the services was very reasonable. They are very personable and professional staff. Honestly, what more could you ask for?Melanie R
- Very happy with the service & MOT Uber GT did on my car. Came in cheaper than originally quoted. Professional and friendly company. Definitely use again.John Kelly
- Amazing classic and sports cars at a lovely relaxed rural setting.Andrew M
- Mileage1,805 miles
- Fuel TypePetrol
- Engine Size3.2L
- Body TypeCoupe
- Year1977 (R)
- Engine Euro Status0
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven AxleRWD
- Engine Capacity3,200 cc
- Steering WheelLHD
- Weight and Capacities