2020 (70) Porsche 911 Turbo S PDK with Sports Exhaust, Exclusive Alloys, Surround View and More
- Mileage:3,413 miles
- Fuel Type:Petrol
- Engine Size:3.7L
- Maximum Speed:205 mph
- BHP:641 bhp
- Torque:590 ft-lb
- 0 to 62 mph:2.1 secs
We are proud to present a stunning one owner example of the breathtaking 641 bhp Porsche 992 Turbo S Coupe with over £7,000 of options. Widely regarded as one of the best all-round super cars, EVO described the car as 'the sharpest 911 Turbo yet, and is also the best of the 992 line-up. Packed with character to match its colossal performance, the new 992 Turbo S is hard to fault.'
Introduced in March 2020, the 992 Turbo S has a twin turbo-charged 3.7-litre flat-6 engine rated at 478 kW (641 hp; 650 PS) and 800 N⋅m (590 lb⋅ft) of torque. The car can accelerate to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 2.4 seconds and has a 0–200 km (0–124 mi) in 8 seconds, and a top speed of 205 mph (330 kph). Both the turbochargers and the air intake system are larger, with the latter now being located directly behind the engine instead of in the rear fenders as on previous 911 Turbo models. The rear fenders now house the air filters instead and the front now has adaptive cooling flaps, while the rear wing is larger and generates 15 percent more downforce than the previous model.
It looks beautiful in Guards Red with Black Leather and has a huge plethora of features including 20/21" 911 Turbo S Exclusive Design Wheels, Sports Exhaust System in Black, LED Main Headlights with Matrix Beam Including PDLS+, Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB) with Brake Callipers painted in Black High Gloss, Motorsport Decorative Sticker Set in Black, Side Model Logo in Black, ParkAssist Including Surround View, Rev Counter in Guards Red, Sport Chrono Stopwatch Instrument Dial in Guards Red, PORSCHE logo painted in Black High Gloss, Heated GT Steering Wheel, Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control Sport (PDCC), Matt Carbon Interior Package, Heated Front Seats, Navigation Module for PCM, Rear Axle Steering, BOSE, Power Folding Exterior Mirrors, Sport Chrono Package, BOSE, DAB and More.
This stunning 911 isn't due it's first service until December 2022 and there is the comfort of Porsche manufacturers warranty until December 2023.
We can help you with a range of very competitive and flexible finance options to make your purchase even easier.
Please visit our showroom which is only 2 miles from junction 11 of the M4 in Swallowfield, Berkshire to view our selection of high performance and prestige cars.
All of our vehicles are meticulously prepared and detailed to a standard that we are sure you will be absolutely delighted with.
Uber GT are proud winners of the 911uk Porsche Awards 'Porsche Customer Service Gold Award’ and Car Dealer Awards ‘Best Customer Care’.
Part Exchange always welcome.
- 20/21" 911 Turbo S Exclusive Design Wheels
- Sports Exhaust System in Black
- LED Main Headlights with Matrix Beam Including PDLS+
- Porsche Ceramic Composite Brakes (PCCB) with Brake Callipers painted in Black High Gloss
- Motorsport Decorative Sticker Set in Black
- Side Model Logo in Black
- ParkAssist Including Surround View
- Rev Counter in Guards Red
- Sport Chrono Stopwatch Instrument Dial in Guards Red
- PORSCHE logo painted in Black High Gloss
- Heated GT Steering Wheel
- Porsche Dynamic Chassis Control Sport (PDCC)
- Matt Carbon Interior Package
- Heated Front Seats
- Navigation Module for PCM
- Rear Axle Steering
- Power Folding Exterior Mirrors
- Sport Chrono Package
- Ultimate 5 star service!! Very friendly with no hard sell. Peter was great and very down to earth. Pleasure dealing with this company and will certainly be back to Uber GT. Superb F type and looking forward to our next purchase.Matthew H, F-Type V6 SAutoTrader
- From the point I enquired about a car, Peter at Uber GT was really helpful and friendly. The service I received was first class: really efficient, answered all my questions and provided all the details I requested. Upon picking up the car, everything was as I hoped, and overall it made the whole occasion a really pleasant experience. Thank you Peter and Uber GT Team.Daniel E, Audi RS4 Avant
- What a stunning service from UberGT - especially Peter who I had the pleasure to do business with - thank you!The car was immaculate, just as described. I felt like I have all the time in the world to check the car, no question was left unanswered. Best car buying experience to date.Left with m140i, will be coming back for a 911 hopefully! Can’t recommend Peter enough!Jakub S, BMW M140i
- I would thoroughly recommend UberGT. I fulfilled a lifetime ambition to own a Porsche 911 and so was understandably a bit nervous to take the plunge. Peter quickly put my mind at rest. From organising the third party pre-purchase inspection for me, to waiting patiently and supplying the coffee for over an hour while I painfully arranged the transfer of funds with my useless bank!! Nothing was too much trouble. The Porsche is one of the best I’ve seen. All the cars at UberGT are of the highest quality and condition.I would not hesitate in returning to UberGT when I come to needing an upgr... Read MoreDavid & Julie S, 991 Carrera S Cabriolet
- Great experience dealing with the guys down at UberGT and would highly recommend them. Peter’s attention to detail was faultless and made our trip to Reading a memorable one. Phil and DebPhil & Debbie H, Lotus Exige Sport 350
- Fantastic Experience! I dealt with Nick on the purchase of my new car, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. No hard sell or pushy negotiation - just great service. A local garage that I am sure I will use again.Stephen A, Yaris GR
- I would recommend Uber GT to everyone. From the initial enquiry, Nick was friendly and professional. No hassle or pressure at all, he gave a fantastic impression on how the business operates. The website is unbelievably informative and it shows great visuals of the stock.Nick gave me a good price for my part exchange, he delivered a great video of the car and we secured a deal. This was all done prior to me travelling a 10 hour trip, to collect. I honestly cannot fault this business at all, and what a outstanding specialist dealership it is. The car did speak for itself , however if Nick didn&... Read MoreAlec K, M4 Competition
- I recently purchased a Mercedes A45 Brabus, a fantastic car provided by a an honest, easy to deal with business. Andrew provided a fantastic service, from my initial enquiries, to a decision and helping with my travel arrangements by offering to collect me from the airport. Seeing the car exactly as described after travelling a distance is always a relief, I couldn't recommend Uber highly enough. Great company!Steven M, A 45 Brabus
- Just had my car serviced at Uber GT with new discs and pads all around. Fantastic service by people who clearly know what they are doing, and take pride in their work. I would highly recommend.Dan C
- Excellent experience, Peter made the purchase of our BMW very seamless, a relaxed no pressure approach. Highly recommend this company!Chris M, X3 M40i
- Mileage3,413 miles
- Fuel TypePetrol
- Engine Size3.7L
- Maximum Speed205 mph
- BHP641 bhp
- Torque590 ft-lb
- 0 to 62 mph2.1 secs
- Body TypeCoupe
- CO2272 g/km
- ColourGuards Red
- Insurance Group50E
- Interior TrimBlack Leather
- Year2020 (70)
- Height1,303 mm
- Length4,535 mm
- Width1,900 mm
- CO2272 g/km
- Engine Euro Status6
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Driven Axle4WD
- Engine Capacity3,745 cc
- Steering WheelRHD
- Fuel Consumption
- Acceleration (0 - 62 MPH)2.1 secs
- BHP641 bhp
- Maximum Speed205 mph
- Torque590 ft-lb
- Weight and Capacities