1965 (C) Volkswagen Campervan A Unique Porsche Powered Volkswagen Split Screen Campervan
- Fuel Type:Petrol
- Engine Size:3.0L
We are delighted to present a unique example of the iconic Volkswagen Campervan Split-Screen Bus which has been built to the highest quality.
Having been fitted with a Porsche 911 930 3.0 SC Flat Six engine and other sympathetic modifications, this has to be one of the most interesting Split Screens available on the market. Complete with a bespoke exhaust system, the amazing sound of the Porsche flat six is sure to make you smile every time this machine is driven. The build includes a restored UK RHD shell, Porsche 3.0 SC Engine which has been rebuilt by Porschetek Leeds, Porsche 915 5 Speed Gearbox, Custom Roll Cage, Sparco Bucket Seats, Switches for Horn, Fans, Lighting and Steering Lock, Stainless Steel Tank with Braided Lines, Fixed Battery with Isolation Switch, Front and Rear Anti-Roll Bars, Servo Assisted Porsche 996 Callipers with Vented Discs All Round, Hydro Assisted Power Steering, 17" Staggered Alloys.
Do not miss this opportunity to own a very special Split Screen Campervan that is sure to bring smiles wherever it goes.
Please visit our showroom to view our superb selection of high performance and prestige cars.
Our vehicles are meticulously prepared and detailed to a standard that we are sure you will be absolutely delighted with.
We can also help you with a range of very competitive and flexible finance options to make your purchase even easier.
Uber GT are proud winners of the 911uk Porsche Awards 'Porsche Customer Service Gold Award’ and Car Dealer Awards ‘Best Customer Care’.
Part Exchange always welcome.
- Uber GT serviced both our cars this year. They collected them from our home and delivered them back again. Both had been valeted inside and out at no extra charge. The cost of the services was very reasonable. They are very personable and professional staff. Honestly, what more could you ask for?Melanie R
- Very happy with the service & MOT Uber GT did on my car. Came in cheaper than originally quoted. Professional and friendly company. Definitely use again.John Kelly
- Amazing classic and sports cars at a lovely relaxed rural setting.Andrew M
- Great experience of buying my Mk1 escort RS2000 from the guys at Uber GT. Andrew made the experience of buying very pleasant and he and the team there are very enthusiatic and knowledgeable about the cars they sell. Fabulous collection and range of vehicles they have for sale. Hopefully do business with them again.Bob M, Escort RS
- A huge thank you to Nick and Peter for making my first Porsche acquisition such a pleasurable experience (in spite of COVID !). Knowledgeable, professional and extremely friendly, they let me take as much time as I needed to make my decision and I never felt under any pressure to buy. The car itself is immaculate and they went the extra mile to ensure everything was right, down to the smallest detail. Highly recommended and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another car from them.David W, 718 Cayman S
- Superb service, above and beyond what I expected. An amazing car to boot. Highly recommend. Thank you guys.Steve H, M4 Convertible
- I had the pleasure of buying a beautiful custom-built Triumph Bobber from Andrew at Uber GT. I had been looking for another Bobber after my old bike had an unsolicited encounter with a Range Rover! From start to finish I cannot fault my experience with Uber GT. Andrew is a true gent and I would whole-heartedly recommend Uber GT to anyone. Thank you for getting me back on the road again.Miranda B, Triumph Bobber Custom
- Recently bought an RS6. Car was immaculate, and exactly as stated. Peter was extremely helpful & responsive with all communications. I just wish authorised dealers (like Audi & BMW) were more like this, but I know that may be asking too much!Thoroughly recommend.....Max T, Audi RS6 Avant
- Thank you Uber GT for the amazing service. From start to finish a high professional and enjoyable experience. The initial video tour of the car gave us a great impression of the vehicle and confident to put a pre-viewing deposit down and we were not disappointed. In such uncertain and strange times it was impressive how Uber GT handled the situation and sale. The flowers were a lovely touch and we are enjoying having the GTS add to our Porsche line up on the driveway!Mike B, Porsche Macan GTS
- I dealt with Peter from start to finish when purchasing my M140i. The whole experience was a pleasure from initial discussion on the phone to the day I viewed and drove the car away. The day I viewed the vehicle with my wife was extremely relaxed, Peter left me to it for as long as I wanted to have a good look around the car (amongst some of the other beautiful vehicles they have! Especially ‘that’ stunning dark red 911!). I was very apprehensive going to look at the car as I can be very particular about them, and I’d been looking for a car with this spec for a long time! The... Read MoreAlex D, BMW M140i
- Fuel TypePetrol
- Engine Size3.0L
- Body TypeVan/side windows
- Previous Keepers3
- Year1965 (C)
- Engine and Drivetrain
- Engine Capacity2,994 cc
- Steering WheelRHD
- Weight and Capacities